80/20 Rule


 80/20 Rule

What is it? I think if someone want to use their time in the best way then it will be the most useful. Let's have a look.

When 20 percent of your work helps 80 percent of your success is called 80/20 rule.

Wait! Didn’t get that? At first when I heard about it I was also confused. So I can understand your problem. I will try to explain you.

How can it work?
- Everyday we do many works. Of course all of the work aren’t important.  Some of them are. Here 80/20 Rule teaches us that important work should be done with great importance because 80% of our future are depended on them.

How can we understand what are those 20 percent? 
- Take a pen and paper. Write down 10 of your daily tasks. Then if I ask you to do only one work in the entire day which it will be? Mark that. Then the second one. These two are the most important work. These are the 20%. You got that.




Comments

Popular Posts