"It Ends With Us" - Book Review


Here I'm! To speak about my favourite book. For which I cried, increased my heartbeat, silently smiled and blushed. So while reading the book I've really enjoyed my reading time. It's gonna be hard for me but I'm writing shortly about my feeling after reading that book.

Lily is a to be florist whose family background wasn’t good enough. Her mother was very supportive. But she had a abusive father who reluctantly hit her mother. So at the day when her father died she mate on a rooftop with a angry young man who was showing his anger on a chair (with whom firstly I also fall in love with) Ryle, a neurosurgeon who was successful, hard working and a cute lover.

This book will give you butterflies until Lily met accidentally with her first love, Atlas Corrigan. At this part Ryle was dropping down and Atlas was going up (from a readers prospective). When Ryle got to know that Atlas was her first love, he became a phyco who didn’t mind to hurt his love also. Ryle started to hit Lily and then apologize to her. First two times Lily forgave him but then she found a match between Ryle and her father. Surprisingly, Lily got pregnant with Emerson,  named after Ryle's brother (who was unknowingly killed by Ryle in their childhood). In the last, When Ryle was holding his first & only baby girl, Lily asked Ryle for divorce which really brought tears in my eyes.

I really wanted to see Ryle and Lily together. I couldn't accept that they are detached for Atlas. But Atlas wasn’t bad, he was so caring about Lily and always respected her feelings. So it was like a confusion if divorce was good or bad. It was kind of full suspense. I couldn't say that Lily was hard about Ryle but also not wrong. So it really let fall the tears from my eyes. Atlas made a place in my heart with this line-


It ends here. But the next part has just arrived and making a blast. Let me know if you want to know about next...



Comments

Popular Posts